We know that you have many choices when it comes to selecting a funeral home. For over four generations our family has taken pride in providing exceptional service and beautifully appointed facilities. Our caring and professional staff will also go to great lengths to assist your family in creating a personalized and unique service for your loved one.
We feel that it is very important when choosing your family funeral home that you consider the information below. These are just some of the ways that set our funeral home apart from others in our area.
Graphic Design Center
State of the Art Facilities
Selection of Merchandise
Treasured Memories and Remembrance Center
Lounge and Reception Areas
Our Caring and Professional Staff
- We offer a full range of personalized services with several options for burial and cremation.
- We serve all faiths and cultures. No matter what your beliefs, we are here to assist you to create a unique service that fits the life of your loved one.
- We offer a prompt response to any request that your family may have.
- A funeral director is available by phone 24 hours a day.
- Whether your need for our services is at the present time or for the future, you will always meet with a licensed funeral director who will help you personalize a service that is unique for your loved one.
- We can arrange for Military Honors for Honorably Discharged veterans from the military.
- We will assist in filing life insurance claims, veteran's benefits, social security paperwork or any other documents in which you may need assistance. Many ofour professional staff are notaries, enabling the ease of processing your paperwork.
- Personalizing your loved one's visitations and services is encouraged. Many families choose to bring in picture boards, set up memory tables, or bring in items that help tell their loved one's unique story.
- We coordinate a community memorial serviceannually that is open to all families in the Downriver area.
- We are able to provide families with information about grief support groups in our area.
- We provide one session with our attorney to answer any questions you may have regarding closing an estate.
- Our professional staff will assist with coordinating funeral luncheons whether at a local church, restaurant, or banquet facility.
In today’s cost-conscious society, expenses are an important consideration. We are confident that if you carefully compare our costs of merchandise and exceptional services they will be comparable, if not lower, than other funeral homes in our area.
- Our caring and professional funeral directors will answer any questions regarding pricing, in detail with no obligation.
- We are sensitive to every families financial circumstances. By offering many service and merchandise options, we strive to accommodate every families needs.
- It is our goal that every family has a unique and personalized service.