Services of Funeral Director and Staff for Direct Burial
- Prompt Response to Initial Request for Service
- Arrangement Conference with Family
- Coordination with Clergy, Cemetery, and Other Participants
- Securing All Documents from Hospice, Doctors, Medical Examiners and City Clerks
- Supervising All Requested Services from Initial Request to Final Disposition
Use of Funeral Home Automotive Equipment Within 30 Miles
Please Note: Ability to Arrange a Committal Service at the Cemetery is Available
Our professional team will assist in coordinating funeral luncheons whether at our facilities, a local church, restaurant, or banquet hall.
We will assist with filing insurance claims, Social Security paperwork, Veteran's benefits, and any other documents
you need assistance with.
We provide a community memorial service annually that is open to all families in the Downriver area. We also are able to provide families with information about grief support groups in the area to assist them.
John Molnar, Sr. opened the Detroit Hungarian Funeral Home, now the Molnar Funeral Homes, in 1923. The funeral home began in his home until relocating across the street to it's Delray location at 8623 Dearborn Avenue, in 1936. He had a strong work ethic and believed that you should never stop learning...