We know that it is very important when choosing a family funeral home for your loved one that you consider the options the area offers and the costs associated with the funeral. Our caring and professional staff will go to great lengths to assist your family in creating a personalized and unique service for your loved one within a budget that meets your needs. Below are just some of what sets our funeral home apart from others in your area.
- You have a full range of personalized services with several options for burial and cremation here at Molnar Funeral Homes.
- No matter what your beliefs, we are here to assist you to create a unique service that fits the life of your loved one. We serve all faiths and cultures.
- You will receive prompt attention and response to any request that your family may have.
- You are able access a funeral director by phone 24 hours a day.
- Whether your need for our services is immediate or for the future, you will always meet with a licensed funeral director who will help you personalize a service that is unique for your loved one.
- You won’t go through the daunting paperwork part of this alone. We will assist in filing life insurance claims, veteran's benefits, social security paperwork or any other documents in which you may need assistance. Many of our professional staff are notaries, enabling the ease of processing your paperwork.
- Personalizing your loved one's visitations and services is encouraged. Create a beautiful tribute describing how wonderful and important they were to you, bring in photos for a personalized DVD or photo book. You have the services of an in-house graphic design and print department at your fingertips here. Also, many families choose to bring in picture boards, set up memory tables, or bring in items that help tell their loved one's unique story.
- Assisting with the coordination of funeral luncheons whether at one of our facilities, a local church, restaurant, or banquet facility. Our staff will guide and assist you with this special event if you need any assistance.
- You are still being cared for after the funeral by us in several ways. We encourage you to become a part of the community memorial service that we sponsor annually and this event is open to all families in the Downriver area.
- Your journey after the loss of a loved one can be hard, so we are able to provide families with information about grief support groups in our area.
- You will receive a free session with our attorney to answer any questions you may have regarding closing an estate if needed.
Everyone is cost-conscious and expenses are an important consideration.
You can work with us confidently knowing that we offer comparable, if not lower than, other funeral homes in the local area. If you carefully comp
are our costs of merchandise along with our exceptional personalized services you will find that you are getting the funeral service that you hoped for your loved one at a cost that is within your budgetary concerns.
You have access to our caring and professional funeral directors, who will answer any questions regarding pricing, in complete detail with no obligation. Your questions about the expenses involved are vital to you and we know this so we guide you through this part at a pace that is best for you.
You have a budget, whether its in your head or on paper and we are sensitive to every families financial circumstances. By offering many service and merchandise options, we strive to accommodate every families needs.
It is our goal that each and every family has a unique and personalized service for their loved one.
Comfortable Inviting Facilities
- You will see from the moment you enter that our funeral homes reflect the highest ideals of comfort, grace, and exceptional beauty.
- Beautifully furnished facilities that provide families a comfortable setting for services of any size.
- Facilities are all handicap accessible with all our chapels and lounges located on the first floor. The facilities also have ample lighting in all parking areas helping to ensure a safe departure during evening hours.
- Your family will have their own lounge area providing your guests with a comfortable setting where you will always find a plate of freshly baked co
- okies for a snack to have with a cup of coffee. We provide a refrigerator, microwave, and ample counter space so you can either cater in food selections for your guests or bring items in yourself to serve.
- Southgate and Brownstown facilities both have spacious library rooms with peaceful aquariums that provide you a place for reflection and solace.
- You will have the option to use the ONLY a formal chapel inside of a funeral home in our community. We are proud to say that this is in our Nixon Chapel in Wyandotte. The chapel was architecturally designed to replicate a church-like setting and is accented by stunning stained glass windows.
- If you are looking for a very private service then the The Thon Center may be just what you need. Having recently undergone renovations to preserve the historical integrity, as well as, to provide many modern conveniences. It is the perfect setting for a private service because it is designed to accommodate one private event at a time, just one.
- You will have access to our complimentary WiFi throughout all of our funeral homes, as well as digital chapel signs, flat screen televisions, that are installed in the visitation rooms to view video tributes. Molnar has embraced the use of technology as part of the process moving forward so you will be able to provide your guests and family with a comfortable place with state of the art functionality.
You have access to over 150 years of combined service experience with our team of exceptional licensed funeral directors.
You may recognize a face or a name because many of our funeral directors are actively involved in the community. Not only do our directors enjoy these organizations, they also take great pride with being involved in the community.
You will have a full service graphics/print department available to provide you with the memorial pieces for your loved one as well as special pieces that are only available with a unit like this on site. Personalized memorabilia that will truly be a big part of the specific touches you are looking for with your loved ones service.
Onsite & Online Gift Centers
To provide the best possible service to our clients we have both options available when ordering those treasured gifts for your loved ones.
So please take the time to use this convenient service when ordering Floral Arrangements, Gifts, Baskets, Memorial Keepsakes and personal keepsakes. To view our online gift center click here.
Also, for those who do not want to deal with this alone or want assistance in choosing the item, please feel free to contact us by phone, specifically call the chapel where you are having the service held, and our highly trained staff with be glad to be of assistance.